What I love about this drink: Juice is sugary water with depleted nutrients- not a great nutritional choice. Yet we all love it. I especially love grape juice and orange juice. This herbal cooler has a hint of sweetness from the juice, a touch of flavor from the herbal tea and bubbles of sparkling water for a refreshing beverage. The juice is reduced to 25% so kids will get all the pleasure and one-quarter of the sugar that they would from a glass of juice.
Some herbal cooler combinations to try:
- Grape juice and peppermint herbal tea
- Orange juice and spice herbal tea
- Grape juice and licorice herbal tea
- Pomegranate juice and cinnamon herbal tea
- Mango juice and ginger herbal tea
In each glass, add 1/4 cup fruit juice, 1/4 cup herbal tea, and 1/2 cup sparkling water.
Serve over ice, immediately.